Tell a friend, tell a friend of a friend. The Share the Savings Referral contest has begun!
"The community benefits by partnering with groups like PUSH Green. As the districts' representative, I applaud the program and its staff. Home improvements and energy efficiencies help homeowners, neighborhoods, and our next generation."
- Erie County Legislator Lynn Marinelli
As some may, or may not know PUSH Green, a newly formed arm of PUSH Buffalo, has been created to:
1. Expand access to weatherization services across Erie County for all residents, regardless of income.
2. Work with homeowners who are interested in lowering their utility bills and making their home more comfortable through energy efficiency improvements like insulation and high-efficiency furnaces that help to reduce our region’s energy usage
3. Offers free comprehensive energy assessments of your home. If you choose to proceed with home improvements, we can help you access a new NYSERDA program that will allow you to finance improvements right on to your utility bill, eliminating the need to pay up-front.
We need your help in spreading the word about our Share the Savings program! You can help in two simple ways:
1. Improve Your Own Home. Schedule an appointment for a comprehensive home energy assessment, today! Call (716) 886-1780 and ask to speak with a PUSH Green Energy Advocate to get the process started!
2. Serving as an advocate for homeowners who are interested in lowering their utility bills and making their home more comfortable through energy efficiency improvements like insulation and high-efficiency furnaces that help to reduce our region’s energy usage. Your PUSH Green Energy Advocate is only a phone call away throughout the upgrade process.
The link to the online referral form is HERE
We’ll be tallying up the referrals and announcing the winners of Share the Savings the first week of March.
Prizes for those who refer the largest number of homeowners interested in learning about PUSH Green are as follows:
First Prize: $200 Gift Certificate for Buffalo Chophouse
Three Runners Up:
$50 Gift Certificate for Allen Street Hardware
$50 Gift Certificate for Lexington Co-Op
$50 Gift Certificate for Black Rock Kitchen & Bar
Have questions? Contact PUSH Green Program Manager at Kate@pushbuffalo.org or 716-886-1780
Let’s work to green our community while creating quality jobs in the process through Share the Savings.
#staygreen and #LIVEBetter friends! #ShareTheSavings
Wed, January 30, 2013
by Lonnie Barlow filed under
- lexington co-op,
- energy efficiency program,
- PUSH Buffalo,
- PUSH Green,
- share the savings,
- Buffalo NY,
- chop house,
- allen st hardware,
- black rock kitchen,
- gift certificates,
- friends and neighbors program,
- lynn marinelli,